2018 Kids Zone
Join us in the Kids Zone from 11:30am – 7:30pm
- FREE Pottery Painting provided by The Mad Krafter
- FREE Temporary Tattoos
- See Sweet Pea the BUBBLES Lady!
- PAINT the train!
- FACE PAINTING, about $5-$10 – cash or cards accepted
- FREE Fountain Fishing provided by LakePoint Station
- FREE Inflatables, this year including a 70′ Mega Obstacle Course
2018 Kids Zone sponsored by…
The Cartersville Bluegrass & Folk Festival’s Kids Zone, sponsored again this year by The Mad Krafter, is a fun and safe place for kids 12 & under to create, play and enjoy the festival in their own way. The Kids Zone is located in the parking lot next to the fountain in Historic Downtown Cartersville. The 2018 activities will include Pottery Painting, Face Painting, Inflatables, Sweet Pea the Bubbles Lady, Painting the Train and Fishing in the Fountain.
Most activities will continue to be FREE. This year there will also be an affordable fee for a few of the activities.
If you or your company are interested in sponsoring a Kids Zone Activity, please look through the Sponsor Opportunities.